Thursday, August 21, 2008

Behind a Boat

There are few places I love being and few things I love doing more than being in or behind a boat. I LOVE IT! When I was in McCall I had a couple of opportunities to do some skiing and wakeboarding. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures.

Here's me making a cut early Monday morning behind my Uncle Jim's boat. It had been about two years since I had slalom skied, and I was somewhat proud of myself that I got up the first time. I went twice and was pretty sore for a few days (not as proud of that!), but it was a blast.
I went wakeboarding at the end of the week with my cousin Jimmy and my brother Braden, that was also fun, but I didn't do as well as I would have liked. Again, though, it felt so great to be behind a boat.
Robb also came with us and he did good on the slalom ski as well.
Jordan went too! After several attempts at getting up (definitely the hardest and most exhausting part) he was worn out and threw in and opted for the towel.
Braden went wakeboarding with me too and I think he had a fun time. This was my best shot of him.