I know, it doesn't sound that great or that inspirational. Yea! Be A Follower! Kind of lame, I know.
But this is different! Blogger now has this new feature that is pretty cool and allows you to see who actually is a "follower" of your actual blog. If your name/blog appears on my bloglist to the right then I have already done my work to become a follower on your blog. All you have to do is add the widget/gadget which is accessible under your "Layout" icon and then you just select the "add a gadget" icon and then you click the "Followers" icon and... viola, you're a follower. Join the club. I like how blogger is helping this thing to do some of the cool social networking stuff, but not all of the other stuff from those sites that I find somewhat lame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You’ve been tagged. Read my blog to find out how it works.
I'm a follower! lol.
Post a Comment