
I mentioned in a previous post that Sarah and Nathan enjoy playing with one another and that Sarah is a great big Sis. Here is a small anecdote. We have recently been playing hide-and-seek when I get home from work and the kids have really enjoyed doing it. Today, according to reports from Mary, Sarah and Nathan played hide-and-seek all by themselves and here's how it went: Sarah would take Nathan and put him in a good hiding place (ie: closet) and then she would go and count to ten followed by the traditional "ready or not, here I come". She would then go wandering around the house saying things like "where's Nathan?" and "he sure is hard to find" and "he's not in here" until she would finally find him. They had lot's of fun doing that together but of course Nathan did most of the "hiding" as he couldn't really be the finder by himself. Pretty cute kids together. Here is a pic of the cuties making pig cookies together... Lot's of fun!
5 comments:
I love your blog! I read every word and I know more about you after ten minutes than I have heard since you moved. This is the beauty of blogging! Thanks for taking it up, I really enjoy seeing the kids and Ruby will too...tomorrow!
Thank you so much for creating the blog!!!!!!!!
Love, Nanu & Bumpa
Thank you for this blog. Day to day happenings are great to hear, and of course I love seeing my grandkids! Thank you! Love MOM
YAY, love the pics!
Oh oh, now mom and I both have sign-ins... this could be interesting. I will start one soon. OPA
Post a Comment