Sunday, October 14, 2007
What to say....
Well, this is my first blog entry... ever! I really don't know what to say. This is always my problem when I actually take the time to write in my journal: do I catch up from the last entry over a week, month(s), (or more typically) years ago. I guess I'll just say "Hello" and "Welcome" to my first blog on the hammfamilyfun blog and relieve myself of the intense pressure of what to say in the first entry of my first blog. Anyway, I hope to use this as a platform to share stories, events, happenings, thoughts, pictures, anecdotes, musings, jokes, or anything else that I can't think of or otherwise don't know about right now, with the rest of you that may actually be interested in this stuff. I will give credit to my sis Rebecca for prompting me to do this though I have wanted to do it for a while. Thanks sis and I hope everyone that reads this (all 10 of you)will enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment