Congrats to my younger brother, Robb, and his wife Heather! They had Carson Warren Hamm on Monday, October 8th at some ridiculously early hour in the morning. It sounds like Carson's two older sister's are pretty excited and he looks like a cutie just like the both of them (adorable petite face and lot's of jet-black hair). Not to overshadow the good news or the significance of a new life in the world and family but the sad part about this whole situation is that Carson's birth ends Nathan's reign as the only boy among the Hamm family cousins. Oh well, we'll get over it, though we might have to give Nathan some time. I have seen him crying a couple of times since Carson's birth for no explainable reason so I believe it is probably because of Carson's birth and Nathan being dethroned. I've tried to do some good therapist processing with him but he is still in denial and seems to really have lost his rocker as he just blubbers random words like "bear", or "bottle", or "movie", or "car", or "drink". We might really have to get him checked out by a professional. Oh well, Sarah is still the only girl on Mary's side of the family (her sister has four boys) and I don't see her reign as the Hughes family princess coming to an end any time soon.... if ever.
Anyway.... congrats to Robb, Heather, Hailey and Emma from Jeff, Mary, Sarah and eventually Nathan.
No comments:
Post a Comment