Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving we headed over to the Farmer's house (my Aunt and Uncle) in Fruitland. They have 10 fun kids (8 girls), so it is lots of fun to go and be there. We have fun with my cousins and Sarah and Nathan are either doted on by the kids or are completely absorbed individually by their immense supply of toys. We had a lot of fun, were well-fed and enjoyed the company and hospitality of the Farmer's and some of their friends. I didn't capture many pics, but here are a few.

Here is Sarah with some of my cousins putting together some kind of Thanksgiving mixture (Bugles - cornucopia, candy corn - pilgrim's corn, peanuts - seeds, pretzels- folded arms/prayer, etc.). As usual, Laurie is very creative.
Here is Mary and my cousin Emma making crescent rolls. I love how easily and comfortably Mary blends in with my family.

We also made a quick visit to Jim and Peggy's house in Nyssa (another Aunt and Uncle) and saw some of my cousins and my Uncle Warren as well. We stayed up late on Thurs playing games and then went home Friday early afternoon. We had a lot of fun and lots of thanks to the Fruitland Farmer's for hosting us so graciously and comfortably! Only one regret: I never actually got to play Guitar Hero even though Jaime invited me several times and I had plenty of other opportunities. I will have to do it next time. I'll admit that I was a little intimidated by their skill in watching them and wasn't sure if I wanted to throw my inexperience in the mix.

No comments: