
Sunday, December 9, 2007
The Bearded Hammy
Okay, so I grew a beard for the first time in ......... forever. I stopped shaving on the Tues before Thanksgiving and then didn't shave again until Dec 2nd before Church... a good 12 days growth or so. It was a clean and trim beard and I shaved the neck area as well as some of the lower cheek regions. Frankly, I was pretty prowd of it. I haven't had any deliberately planned facial hair since high school so it was fun to have for a while and I was really sad to shave it off. I thought it was a pretty good lookin' beard. But looking at the one pic posted on here and the two that were deleted just doesn't do it justice. Then again, I think that my inflated self-image may have been misrepresenting the studleyness of my beard. Maybe there was never justice to be meted out in the first place. Not only that but the pics only look like a goat-tee unless you look really close. This beard was definitely a point of pride for me while it lasted. Anyway, I enjoyed it while I had it, all the while knowing and looking forward to blogging about it. I know, I know, it doesn't look blog-worthy, but come on, most things aren't any. So say what you want, cause I'm proud of my short lived (and short grown apparently) beard. Next time I'll have to get better pics, because I'm sure that the problem was the camera, not the object.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It does look like a goatee! I'm sure everyone was jealous that you grow such a stylin' beard. I'm sure it was the camera at fault too. Perhaps next time a different angle... :)
MANLY! I like your cheeks better on their own though!
Post a Comment