
Nathan moved into a big boy bed recently and so we documented the occasion. He was pretty excited to come into his room to see his porta-crib replaced by a fully made bed the size of his big sister's. He seemed pretty excited (mostly because we were!) but seemed frustrated by having to use a stool to get onto his bed, though I can't blame him cause I would be as well. Mary has worked really hard on his room and when it's finished we'll post some pics of her creativity-expressed through Nathan's room decor.



One of these pics isn't very great, but it's pretty cute to see two kids so excited to scream "CHEEEEEEEEEESE". If you can't tell from the pics, Tex (Nathan's bear, typically just called "Bear") is pretty ecstatic about the new pad as well. P.S. could that pacifier be any brighter.
2 comments:
I am looking foward to seeing pictures of Nathan's completed room! And thank goodness they are making those pacifiers brighter all the time. Easier to find that way. I think for a long time the marketing campaign was to make them dark solid colors so that they would be impossible to find so off to the store for some more. I don't want to know what we have spent on pacifiers. And only two of our boys were hooked on them. I'm amazed that they still haven't shown up... where do they all go?
Mary- I love the wall color! Very nice. :)
Post a Comment