This is my favorite solo pic of her so far, with her eyes open and everything. It's amazing to look into a newborns eyes!
This is a picture of Jane a little bit later this afternoon... sleeping peacefully. Adorable!
"Just want everyone to know that I'm here and my lungs are fully developed... and I don't like it when you take me out of a warm, squishy place. "Jane's got a lot of dry/dead skin on her forehead and has already scratched herself with her fingernails on her face a couple of times.
Jane loves to suck on her hands and I loved how she does the "I love you" finger-sucking by sucking on her two inside fingers. Here's a first pic of me with our new daughter!
Here's a first pic of the proud Mommy with her little healthy baby Jane, shortly after delivery.
Here is Jane being cozy and somewhat content under the warming lights they had, with hands going all over the place!
Jane loves to suck on her hands and I loved how she does the "I love you" finger-sucking by sucking on her two inside fingers. Here's a first pic of me with our new daughter!
Here's a first pic of the proud Mommy with her little healthy baby Jane, shortly after delivery.
Here is Jane being cozy and somewhat content under the warming lights they had, with hands going all over the place!
2 comments:
Is it just me or does she look like Sarah a tad.
PS-Jeff, I miss MY hot bod (and Bradens too :)
First and foremost Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys. She is beautiful- Mary you are amazing, good thing you know your body. I think I would have missed the hospital all together. I love that she has hair, and you are right she is sucking her hands and fingers in so many pictures. LOL.
Secondly, I just have to say... I'm really impressed that you have already blogged 3 times. I didn't get anything posted for a week I think. You're amazingly on top of things!
Your family looks great, the kids look so happy to welcome little Jane. We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment