We've never had video on here and during Jenny's (Mary's older sis) recent visit we enjoyed some of her high-tech stuff. She took a bunch of video's, some others of which we may post later, but this one is definitely one of the cutest. Jane's in her swing, where she sleeps, and enjoys visits from Sarah and Nathan (briefly). After like two minutes it goes to me reading the Book of Mormon to the kids (notice Sarah doing her "scripture ears"), and other bed-time routine stuff. This part is mostly boring, but you're welcome to watch it if you want. Sorry it's so long, I just don't want to take the time to edit it down. We hope you enjoy it! Jane is so much cuter in person ;*)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Jeff! I really wanted to watch this, but it said "this video is no longer available" when I clicked on it. Can't wait to see more pics of Jane!
Post a Comment