Thursday, May 15, 2008
Last Class
So, I finished my last class teaching Social Psychology for Park University the Monday after Jane's arrival, which was just administering a final exam. It's crazy to think that less than a year ago I was facing my professors and now I have students facing me. It's been a weird role-reversal experience in that respect. Overall, it's been pretty good, though I grossly underestimated the amount of time it would take me to prepare for each class, which was frustrating and resulted in Mary and I feeling like I was back in school (at times) in terms of study and preparation time for each class. It was nice not to have assignments but I had to prep for a lengthy lecture (five hours every Monday evening) each week and I had to be the more knowledgeable one with regard to the material. It looks like I'll be teaching another class starting in mid-August. This course will be Human Growth and Development. It should be an interesting course. I hope to divide it up between two days and we'll see how it goes. It's been fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to take you class!
Post a Comment