This VitaMix is awesome. It was actually my grad gift from mom and dad and who woulda known that a power tool would look so good in the kitchen!Sunday, March 23, 2008
Our Healthy Breakfast Shake
So here is our healthy breakfast shake: One cucumber, two avocados, some spinach leaves, and 1.5 peeled limes. Whir it up in our nifty VitaMix and you've got yourself a healthy, albeit scary lookin' shake, that tastes better than it sounds, thanks mostly to the lime.
This VitaMix is awesome. It was actually my grad gift from mom and dad and who woulda known that a power tool would look so good in the kitchen!
This VitaMix is awesome. It was actually my grad gift from mom and dad and who woulda known that a power tool would look so good in the kitchen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So you adapted the recipe and added an avocado? I don't remember two avocados! Wow. It's yummy!
ok-I heard that you Hamm's make those things and they just sound so gross to me!!! I don't think I could get past the color to even drink them!
Post a Comment