Sunday, March 23, 2008

St. Patty's Day

So here are some pics of our St. Patrick's Day dinner. We have dyed green spaghetti noodles (this pic is before the red spaghetti sauce was applied), green grapes, some green juice, cucumbers, green jello (no carrots), and green peas. The kids enjoyed the food and the fun!


9 comments:

Tymon said...

Hey Jeff. Great blog. Great pics. It's really nice to get updates all the time of old friends. Thanks for letting me know about some of the links you have on your blog as well. Hope you had a great Easter. Cheers!

The Merwin Family said...

Wow-I don't think I could have gotten myself to eat the spaghetti. Maybe if it were plain noodles with basil pesto, but I think the green noodles would have made me scared! Good job Mary though on all the creativity!

Mindy said...

Isn't it funny how much sight is connected to appeal with food? What a great way to enjoy the holiday!

kaitlin said...

that is so cute

Leah Remillet said...

Mary is such a great mommy!! I love the Spaghetti idea, so cute. Hope you had a great Easter!!

Amber said...

I'm glad you found our blog! It's always fun to see what other's are up to. Thanks for sharing yours, too. We'll be sure to check it out frequently.

Walker-Party of 5 said...

The "greens" look good but the kids are look better! Ilove spying on my friends through these blogs. I'm new to this, but Amber found mine through Amanda and I found yours through Amber! I love this. Julie I'm at (Walker-partyof5.blogspot.com)

Walker-Party of 5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca Pierce said...

Woah, when was St. Patty's Day? Totally missed that one!