Tuesday, February 19, 2008
"Dada.... Play.....Now!"
Those were the words we heard wafting from the toy room during dinner tonight from Nathan. He had shut himself up in the toy room (he hasn't figured out how to open the door yet) and was just saying that over and over. It was followed shortly thereafter by "Saah (his version of Sarah, without the 'r').... Play....Now!" It was really cute, so as soon as I got the chance I went and played "choo choo's" with him, which he loves! Nathan is starting to put these 3-4 word sentences together, particularly ones that end in "NOW!" We, of course, can't help but smile and dote on him. This is not, however, appreciated when Sarah says these types of phrases! But we love it from Nathan, for NOW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how cute!
can i just say i love how you always comment on my blog?! it makes me feel good like someone actually reads it! :)
Cute that Nathan is starting to talk... we are going thru the same kind of fun with brig. actually reading this post inspired me to post on Brig.. you'll have to read it. I am sure you guys have the same fun feelings. Cute kids!
Isn't that so true...it so's cute when they first start doing something, you can't help but love it. I get excited over every new thing. He is so adorable!
Post a Comment