I wish the color was better than it is in the scan above, but this is one of Sarah's recent creations. No, that isn't the Devil on the right! This is (left to right) Rabbit, Winnie the Pooh, and Piglet. This is one of the first pictures that Sarah has drawn and colored as it typically is just coloring in a coloring book or drawing with a pen or pencil. I was very impressed to say the least. I think that she colored this after watching a Winnie the Pooh movie about Easter. I thought that Rabbit was holding a carrot, but she informed me that it was his "list" for Spring Cleaning and that he was wearing his Easter hat. There are also several Easter eggs in the picture as well. She LOVES coloring and when she's bored, she will often get her "art bin" out and then request a coloring book and go to town. She can spend a lot of time on her own doing this and gets so into it and is excited about showing them to us and giving the pictures to people. It really was a great idea that Mary had to get her that art bin for Christmas. See below for a pic of Sarah in action.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Sarah's Art
I wish the color was better than it is in the scan above, but this is one of Sarah's recent creations. No, that isn't the Devil on the right! This is (left to right) Rabbit, Winnie the Pooh, and Piglet. This is one of the first pictures that Sarah has drawn and colored as it typically is just coloring in a coloring book or drawing with a pen or pencil. I was very impressed to say the least. I think that she colored this after watching a Winnie the Pooh movie about Easter. I thought that Rabbit was holding a carrot, but she informed me that it was his "list" for Spring Cleaning and that he was wearing his Easter hat. There are also several Easter eggs in the picture as well. She LOVES coloring and when she's bored, she will often get her "art bin" out and then request a coloring book and go to town. She can spend a lot of time on her own doing this and gets so into it and is excited about showing them to us and giving the pictures to people. It really was a great idea that Mary had to get her that art bin for Christmas. See below for a pic of Sarah in action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment