Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged by Karen (posted by MARY)

I was tagged by my Relief Society President (the Women's organization to that all members of our Church belong to). I don't usually receive tags nor respond to them. I usually feel like there are simply more pressing things to do with my time. However, how can I say that to my Relief Society President?? Karen, just so you know, this post might put Jeff over the edge . . . I think he may finally tell me to get my own blog instead of hijacking his. It is probably something akin to never getting my own plate of food and instead just picking off of his whenever I get the urge. Sorry Jeff! But, hey, this first thing is about you . . .

4 Random Things I Love About My Husband:
His heart is pure and he teaches me how to put the Lord first.
He never complains and yet he doesn't criticize me when I do.
He is an awesome father. He devotes his time, attention, and heart to our kiddos.
He scrubs the bathtub, does laundry, cleans the kitchen, goes grocery shopping with Jane in tow, scratches my back - in short - he is a wonderful husband!


4 Jobs I Have Had:
King Charlies Drive In - you couldn't get the grease to wash out of your clothes!
Front Desk Clerk @ Courtyard by Marriott - I really enjoyed this job except for the occasionally irate customer.
Apartment Manager - we did this for 3 1/2 years and I have vowed to never do it again!
Customer Service Rep for an online book seller - this is my current job. I love that I can do this from home and can set my own schedule. I also hate that I do this from home which means that I juggle it between kids, the house and so forth.

4 Movies I Have Watched More Than Once:
The Great Escape
Spanglish
Undercover Blues
Pride and Prejudice

4 TV Shows I Watch:
We have a tv, but we just use it for movies. We do, however, watch The Office online after it airs. I don't recommend it though -the content which is sometimes crude. I have vowed not to watch it anymore, several times - but I simply love the pranks that Jim plays on Dwight - I need to just let it go.

4 People Who Email Me Regularly:
My sister Jenny
Karen - weekly Relief society updates - by the way thanks for this!
My Mom
My co-workers


4 Places I Would Like To Visit:
Seattle - family & friends
Salt Lake - family & friends
Europe
Philippines - where Jeff served his mission


4 Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year
Meeting my little brother's girlfriend - maybe she is the one??
Jane sleeping thru the night - keeping my fingers crossed
Christmas - I simply love this time of year
Jeff's parents, his brother and his wife and baby Mason might visit for Thanksgiving!!

4 People To Tag:
Sorry - this took way to much time and I have a lot to do today - how can I inflict this on anyone else??

2 comments:

Bob and Jane Hamm said...

Nice Mary... but the last few blogs have been yours and not Jeff. I am now waiting for Jeff to purge all of his ideas and take back his blog. Come on Jeff, you can do it!

Cailean said...

It was fun to read this! I'm actually really curious about the current job you have - it sounds perfect for someone with kids. Do you mind emailing me to let me know who it's for, how you got it, etc.? caileankohagen@gmail.com or you could always just leave it in a blog comment. Thanks!