Sunday, June 22, 2008

OUCHIES!!!

Words could not do justice....



*Mary's disclaimer is that this apparently looks worse because there is Aloe Vera on their backs and makes the image look more shiny*

4 comments:

The Merwin Family said...

There is this great stuff out there called SUNSCREEN!!! You guys should pick up a bottle sometime!

Leah Remillet said...

Tell Mary that I feel for her! /yes I do see that these pics are of the kids and not Mary. But when I have let the kids get burnt, I felt so horribly guilty and like I had majorly failed in my mommy post for that day. We all have to miss something every once in a while ad I know with mary they are far far apart of every once in a whiles!

Mindy said...

Ella and I went to the pool recently. I put sunscreen on us both, but I guess I didn't focus too much on my back. I even warned my friends when their backs we're getting red. Apparenly no one was paying attention to my back, though. When I got home, it looked like your kids!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm look at that nice tight, sexy little bum I would love to see how far she can take mycock in there, enough lube I bet she can take at least 5", tighter than an adultpussy could ever be, I would eat hercunt for hours after