Here are the kids singing "skiddamarinkidinkidink, skiddamarinkidoo" or whatever it's called.
Here's Sarah getting her certificate and stuff from Mrs. Kennedy and Mrs. Pippin
After the grad ceremony they had a pool and pizza party (which is connected to the park) that was reserved for just the pre-school kids and their family. The kids scarfed down the pizza and then headed toward the toddler pool and had some fun. Again, it wasn't hot and it was a little breezy. I got in the water with the kids and ended up being the only adult in the toddler pool. Nathan drank a lot of the pool water and was shivering after about 5 minutes in the pool, but we were in there for about an hour. Nathan left the pool kicking and screaming. Mary never got any pics of us... she was occupied with Jane and a break from the kids for an adult conversation with a friend from church. I kept waiting for her to come over to the toddler area, to no avail. Finally I was done and the sun was no longer even up, so I got them out. Consequently, we didn't get any pics of the swimming part. Overall, it was a fun evening!
Sarah was pretty cute... while she was playing and making friends in the pool she asked another little girl if she lived in Mountain Home. When the girl replied "Yes", Sarah was so excited about the amazing coincidence. It was pretty funny!
1 comment:
Congratulations Sarah!!
I love and miss you. I can't wait to talk to you soon! I hope you have been having fun with your little brother and your new baby sister.
-Uncle Jordan
Post a Comment